Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Cuteness


I don't have much to write about today but I wanted to share some recent pictures.  Natalie has been better lately.  Almost to the point where I feel like I don't know who she is anymore! :) It could have something to do with her finding her thumb and using it to soothe herself.  I am a little apprehensive, but the girl refuses a pacifier and I refuse to be her pacifier so what other choice does she have?  Anyway, she's sure a happy girl other than when she's being forced to go to bed at night.  She loves to laugh and smile and play with us.  She's aDorable!  I could eat her for every meal.





Saturday was 'Surprise Pride Day'.  Ashley came over to spend the morning with me while our husbands volunteered.  I straightened her hair, we chatted, had lunch and let the kids play.  And she took some pictures of me and Natalie.  I never get to be in pictures so I was excited!  Thanks Ashley!



Also, David is reworking our garden area.  He has ripped out the wood and is putting in block.  We're getting ready to plant soon, I can't wait for the giant zucchini!  I'll share I promise.

10 comments:

ShayLynn said...

She's getting some cute chub on her now! Looks like you're feeding her just fine! Cute Cute pics!

Robyn said...

She is so cute, Jenna! What a doll. Looks like she's loving every minute with her mommy!

Shelley said...

I love those pictures Jenna! I am glad she is getting a little easier to handle. Carson sounds just like Natalie when he was a baby. The good news is, he is my angel child about bedtime and sleeping now...so stick with it!

The Bluths said...

Those pictures turned out great! So glad she took a bottle for you yesterday, that's amazing! And thanks for straightening my hair.

wittygal said...

She is adorable and I love the picture of you and your babe. The more kids I have the less they get of me so pictures like this are golden.

stacy marie said...

These pictures are beautiful. Glad to see your happy and life is good!

Ash said...

I love her sweet little face! I want to pinch her little cheeks!

Kendra said...

She is so sweet Jenna! It was fun to see you guys Saturday night. Thanks for letting me hold little Natalie. I LOVE her sweet chubby cheeks!

Debbie said...

When are you coming so we can see her again?? We miss you guys, Natalie is soooo cute I can't stand it!

Christy said...

She is totally munchable!!

Can you grow "Natalies" in your garden? ;)

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?