Thursday, March 19, 2009

Those tricky leprechauns

I had a great treat ready for Cyrena after her nap. However, when she woke up and I went to get it for her, it was gone! All we found were some happy shamrocks in its place. We figured a tricky leprechaun hid it since they love gold, so we followed the shamrocks to find it!







7 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

She found my pot 'o gold!

Ash said...

What a cute idea! Hopefully I will remember next year. Being an Irish family we had green pancakes and green milk for breakfast:)

The Bluths said...

Eh, I did nothing, like usual. I can see her focus on getting that candy unwrapped.

Amie said...

such a cute idea!!!

stacy marie said...

I love that picture of her with all the other girls! It looks like one of those pictures where they'll all stay best friends and then take another 15 years from now and still be best friends. Anyways, very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! You are so creative. I will have to remember that one next St Patricks day.

Shelley said...

You're such a fun mommy! I need to do that for my kiddos next year!

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?