8 Favorite Shows:
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. The Unit (cancelled now....*sob)
5. Word World (seriously, the teacher in me LOVES this!)
6. Anything on Discovery
7. 48 hours mystery
8. Dateline
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Grocery shopped
2. Made cards
3. Took the girls swimming
4. Changed 4 poopy diapers (poor baby is teething)
5. Had friends over for FHE
6. Ate a root beer float (it had been awhile!!)
7. Made shrimp pasta
8. Watched the Bachelorette (did I just say that out loud??? I'm ashamed)
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. The Unit (cancelled now....*sob)
5. Word World (seriously, the teacher in me LOVES this!)
6. Anything on Discovery
7. 48 hours mystery
8. Dateline
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Grocery shopped
2. Made cards
3. Took the girls swimming
4. Changed 4 poopy diapers (poor baby is teething)
5. Had friends over for FHE
6. Ate a root beer float (it had been awhile!!)
7. Made shrimp pasta
8. Watched the Bachelorette (did I just say that out loud??? I'm ashamed)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Preschool
2. Money
3. Arizona wintertime
4. David coming home from work
5. Natalie walking and talking
6. Being retired and hanging out with David all the time
7. Cyrena learning how to read and write
8. Having a full happy family
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Wingers
2. Culver's
3. Ajo Al's
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. BJ's
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Panda Express
8. Meatballz
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Money
2. More kids
3. A maid
4. Raising righteous children
5. Patience
6. A stronger relationship with my Savior
7. A new mattress
8. A new couch
8 People I Tag:
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Would
4. Like
5. To
6. Do
7. This
8. Tag
5 comments:
The Bachelorette???? Ok so I have watched it a few times while exercising at night when nothing else is on... it can get addicting!
Wingers used to be our favorite little place! Now it's Via Delizia but anyways. This was fun!
I feel like I know you so well now.
=)
I actually watched that Bachelorette episode too (for the first time) cuz I was on my treadmill and there was literally nothing else on!
Great tag.
Thank you, I will cancel my voo-doo magic! Love you!
Post a Comment