Mom's in the shower, baby's in the cupboard:
Little does she know these will be a lifesaver somedayNatalie: 15 months
weight: 21 lbs. 14 oz. (25%)
length: 30 1/4 inches (50%)
head: 48 centimeters (95 %)
She says:
bath
baby
dad
mom
fishy
sippy
blankie
along with a whole lot of:
whining
screaming
grunting
*She says the animal sounds for:
monkey
dog
*she signs:
more
all done
eat
8 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA..... Classic!! We've been there.
I love it! At least she is a girl...I can only imagine the thoughts a teenage boy might have about seeing a picture like that. :)
Oh, those are mia's favorites too! So far she is saying... one word. Dada. Plenty of grunting though. And I just read your other post, it was great. But I guess you didn't love Jordan as much as I did, because I noticed right away that you spelled his last name WRONG! ;)
My sister got out of the shower one day to find her husband showing all the kids how great these things absorb water :) He had the sink filled and was letting the kids put them in the water and watch them expand.
Too, too funny!
toooo cute!
So cute! That picture will good for bribery in the future!
But can she say TAMPON?
Post a Comment