Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Portraits

When we went to the train park, we arrived a bit early so I could take advantage of the area for some pictures of the girls. I had a LOT of luck (my camera and the lighting cooperated which doesn't always happen). I ended up with some good ones. Natalie was DONE by the end--ready to play-- so I didn't really get a good one of the 2 of them together...but they were still cute and candid.

Now keep in mind I have absolutely no fancy editing skills or software, they are pretty much straight from the camera-don't judge!












See Natalie's tears??

Watching for their friends to arrive


11 comments:

Amie said...

Oh my gosh, Natalie is too precious and Cyrena's hair is so long! Great job Jenna!

Christine said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful photos, gonna make some awesome scrappy pages!!!!!!!

Christine said...

uh should say beautiful girls, doh

Shannon said...

beautiful!

The Bluths said...

I was waiting to see these pictures! They turned out great!

stacy marie said...

beautiful job jenna! your editing skills are good :) plus your subjects aren't too bad on the eyes either ;)

ShayLynn said...

Cute!! It's great when the pictures turn out so good... now the hard part is choosing which ones to print and display!

Jenn said...

So cute!! I think you did a wonderful job! Love the Halloween posts too!! Your girls are sooo cute and you are so amazing--I wish I was more ambitious with preschool stuff!

The Mechams said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! Your girls are so lucky to have a Mom like you. Thank you so much for your inspiration.

The Higginbothams said...

Great photos Jenna! I think my favorites are yours as well.

Brooke said...

These are so good! I'm sure it helps to photograph such beautiful girls :o)

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?