Friday, October 10, 2014

Cookie Cuties

When I was growing up our house backed a golf course. We lived right by a creek near a putting green.  My best friend lived on the golf course also and a sidewalk ran right behind her house where the golf carts passed by.  Several summer days my friend and I would sell drinks and treats to the golfers across her fence.  I have such fun memories of those days!  The golfers were so kind to us and our moms were nice enough to help get us supplies. 

I've told Cyrena this story often and promised her I'd let her do it sometime.  This October during Fall break we set it all up.  Her friend Morgan was on board and she and her mom made giant cookies.  Cyrena and I made brownies, pumpkin cookies, and some lemonade. 


The girls got together in the early afternoon and made signs and posters.  We even had a little dish of samples. :)


Treats for sale!!


Most of our customers were neighborhood friends


They even had a cash register with a calculator




They had their last glass of lemonade to celebrate their success

No comments:

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?