Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Swiss Days 2015

For my birthday I received a surprise package from my mom, Debbie and Elise.  In it was all kinds of travel items and a surprise ticket to fly to Utah for Swiss Days!  What a fun surprise.  I quickly made all the necessary arrangements with the kids and preschool to make this trip work.  It made me feel so loved and I really appreciated their sweet gestures!


We had a great time shopping, eating, crafting, watching movies, and resting.



I loved the cooler weather and getting to see the colors on the mountains.


All of our cute crafts!

Unfortunately the day I was supposed to leave there was a fire in the canyon and traffic was horrendous.  I barely made my flight- only because David called the Provo airport to tell them I was coming.  It was quite stressful and I was grateful for my parents for dealing with the stress of getting me there.  

No comments:

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?