Cyrena was lucky enough to go camping with her Daddy (and the ward dads and daughters) this weekend. Boy, was she excited and they had so much fun together. Before they went she kepy naming some of the dads who were going and all the moms who were going to stay home. Other than a disoriented 15 minute crying fit at 1:00 in the morning, everything went pretty smoothly. They went on 'hikes', ate good food, and sang her favorite songs. When they got home Saturday she stayed in my arms for a good 5-10 minutes telling me how much she missed me. That made it all worth it! I enjoyed myself, going to my friend's house to scrapbook and chat, reading until way too late then sleeping in! Here are a few pictures David took:

Sleeping Beauty--she actually slept until 7:30 a.m.--shocking!

She really posed for David in some of these pictures, so cute.
5 comments:
Only in Arizona can you go camping at the end of October. Ok, so maybe there are a few other southern states that would work too... Looks like she had a great time! :)
Awww so cute!!! What great memories!
How lovely! My husband has no problems taking the Boy camping but there is no way he would take the girls, you're so lucky!
I've tagged you! Come check out my blog to see if you want to play!
Good Pictures David!! My husband did tell me about the 1:00 thing, not mad just feeling sorry for David. He said she would progressively get louder and than just STOP. I guess she wanted her blanket, I can't remember. ANYWAY, fun times and fun stories. Glad you had fun CROPPING!!
We had a really fun date night! Thanks, and NY will be pretty amazing. I'm excited! So your due any day! are you excited or nervous? I told Richard that I thought you were due any time and he was like, "really...that happened fast!"
Post a Comment