
Doggy had to go to timeout this morning. When his time was up, this is what I heard:
"Doggy, do you know why you're on timeout?"
no response
"You need to help me clean up the blocks"
no response
"What do you say to me?"
no response
"Mom, doggy's all done with timeout!"
I can't wait to see what she does with a baby sister. She's already my 'teacher's assisstant' repeating all my instructions to my preschool students. She's definitely a mimic, should I be flattered or worried??
9 comments:
That is too funny...does she take her own advice? :)
That's classic! You have a comedian in the making I think. So we lived in a beautiful house eh? I'm okay with that! I am feeling better-thanks so much for asking! Anyways, hopefully someday soon you guys can come visit us. Talk to you later!
You tell that doggy Cyrena Dean make sure he listens and obeys...that is so funny Jenna I love it!! Give her a bug hug from Sister Cowand.
ohhhh boy! She's definitely gonna be miss boss!
I'd be worried! I was known as Mom #2 at our house growing up. Just ask Kimberly, she'll tell you...
That is absolutely correct! That is just too funny. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flatery!
She's already bossing Logan around, her little sister is doomed.
Flattered or worried? Depends on what you say I guess! Alaina stuck a tennis ball in time out and when I asked what it did she told me "Don't worry about it". Which is what I tell her when she seems overly interested in her brother's discipline. Another mimic we are trying to extinguish is that Gramma has a fat butt. Which she heard come out of her Gramma's mouth, but for some reason Gramma doesn't like it when Alaina says it. :)
That thing's a dog? I'm inviting Cyrena over to put Brady in time out. Sounds like she knows what she's doing. Good job mommy.
Post a Comment