I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day. We had a good time spending it with good friends! The Smiths and the Bluths came over for a lunchtime BBQ. Talk about good food, we stuffed ourselves! The kids had a blast playing on our slip n slide. I should say fun was had by all on the slip n slide except for Cyrena. In order for her to even try it out, she had to be bribed with dessert AND David had to go with her. Here are the pictures:

Slipping N sliding!

Back off ladies, he's mine! (he's going to kill me for putting this picture up).

Natalie LOVED being in the water. This girl is going to be my swimmer I hope. She kept putting her face down in the water, she was so happy.


This is Cyrena's perch. She could watch the action and play in a water bucket at the same time.

The two 'babies' (I don't know if we can call Gavin a baby anymore!)

We had so much fun! Then that night we went over to another BBQ at our neighbor's and it was SO tasty and fun also. Cyrena had a lot of fun playing with all her friends all day!

We had so much fun! Then that night we went over to another BBQ at our neighbor's and it was SO tasty and fun also. Cyrena had a lot of fun playing with all her friends all day!
This was the first National Holiday that we've hung a real flag. We got one for listening to a presentation and so we were eager to put it up on Memorial Day. Cyrena loves the flag and talks about it all the time when we see one driving around. David enjoyed teaching her about it and what it represents. It was great to see it hanging in front of our home.
11 comments:
wow, slip n slide looks awesome, wish we were there! I'm glad you guys had so much fun :)
Sooo Cute!! Natalie is totally chubalicious- I can't believe how big she looks. I love the girls' swimwear, what cute little polka dotted bums! It was fun talking to you today!
What a great new family picture. Love that natalie loves the water a girl after my own heart! And I am sorry i just have to say this..."Woohoo David!!! ROFLOL
How fun! We just got a slip-n-slide for $5 at Walmart today. Tomorrow is supposed to be ALMOST 80, so hopefully it will be warm enough to play with! Your kids look like they are having fun!
What a memorable Memorial day! Natalie's smile is totally joyful and both girls are even more adorable than ever! Our kids experienced Slip-n-Slide for the very first time yesterday and it was a hit (although they were shivering afterward!)
I LOVE their matching swimsuits. Too cute! And your new header is gorgeous--love yours and Cyrena's straight hair! (you going to Natalie's crop in June? I hope so! I miss you!)
So cute new pic at the top...but may I ask how long it took you to straighten out both heads of hair. Your patience is saintly!
I like the girl's swimsuits! And your family pic is cute too. Cuteness all around!
Where do I start? I love your family picture! I love Cyrena's hair straightened! Natalie is adorable on the slip and slide.. David... sexy too. ;) Looks like you had a great holiday. We MISS you!
Sounds like you had a great day. Those matching swimming suits are so cute! I'm surprised Cyrena was so cautious. I never got that impression of her before. I couldn't stop looking at David's hairy chest. Haha.
What fun memories! I love the girls suits. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment