Friday, July 19, 2013

Evan is 4 months old

I don't think we can love this little guy any more than we already do.  He is such a bright spot in our everyday lives.  He is so happy, rarely cries and is sleeping around 11 hours at night--what a champ!



I love this serious face-I eat it up, literally

He still throws up every couple of days but it is a lot better.  I just started feeding him 4 times a day--he doesn't really care to eat so I have to force feed him.  At least I don't worry too much because he's so chubby. He is still a once-a-week pooper but I know that will change once we start solids in a couple months!

Evan loves his swing.  He takes his late afternoon/evening nap there.  The girls like to load him up while he's swinging.  Then David and I say "Merry Christmas Evan!"


He's our first baby to handle tummy time relatively well.  He's getting strong.

4 Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 11 oz (25th%)
Height: 23 in. (3rd%)

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Ha! He looks like a little Natalie!

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?