Thursday, July 18, 2013

Please don't go!

Oops, out of order.  This is from June. Oh well!  

"PLEASE DON'T GO" is what I wanted to say to my sister and niece while they were here visiting.  They were here for a week and it was really hard to see them leave! We always have a lot of fun with a lot of laughter. 

Elise teaching the girls yoga poses.  Anna really got into it, especially the 'namaste' part

My beautiful sister!

For FHE while they were here we acted out the pageant script in The Friend (June issue I believe?) about Ammon.  It was super fun.  Cyrena got really into and created some props and we all had parts. 


We celebrated Anna's half birthday by going to the splashpad, making our favorite cookies, and a round of Headbandz!

For Cyrena's half birthday we went to opening day of Monsters University.  She was very happy.  I love pleasing that girl, she is always so grateful.

No comments:

The Deans

My photo
Life as we know it is full of laughter, fun, stress, love, faith and surprises. What more could we ask for?